If you think there has been an error or problem with your remittance transfer, you must contact us within 180 days of the date we promised you that the funds would be made available to the recipient. You may contact us via:
When you contact us, please provide the following information so that we can better assist you:
- Your name, address, and telephone number
- The error or problem with the transfers
- The name of the person receiving the funds and their contact information to include either a telephone number or address
- The dollar amount of the transfers
- The confirmation code or number of the transaction
You will be notified of the results of our findings within three business days after completing our investigation. Upon completion of our investigation, if there was an error, we will correct it promptly. If we determine there is no error, we will send you a written explanation for our decision. You may request copies of any documents used in our investigation. We will determine whether an error occurred within 90 days after you contact us.